Please remember... our class goal is to contribute $50,000 in cash and pledges to lock in the "main" tiered classroom on the 1st floor. Many have expressed an interest. Some of you have already donated to our school.
It's our time to give back, so as a reminder and to make it easy for you...please follow the instructions below.
1) Click below to go to the website:
2) Click on the red "Donate Now" tab button (see above picture at the top right side of the screen).
3) Check a box below "The Citadel Donations" to select your level of participation. (Image below is just an example)
4) Beside "Designation", select "Other" and type in the box that appears "Class of '98 Memorial Classroom in Bastin Hall"
5) Click the button "Add donation"
6) Complete the information (Check it out!!! It's simple!!!)
I'm doing my best to gather accurate #'s from the Citadel and will keep you posted through the summer. This email list is pretty sound; but I know that we are missing some of our classmates...so if you find any lost '98's; please ask them to send me their email to add to the list.
Also, if you don't mind, PLEASE send us an email when you donate or pledge so that we can follow up and make sure that our class is credited.
Thanks to all of you for your support for '98.
Wishing you all the very best.